Skip to content
- I really like Kiehl’s body cleanser. Like really, really like. My olive oil bar soap is history.
- Cheap laundry soap is no bargain.
- I am so very tired of polo shirt season. Exhausted. Please end.
- Chucks last one season. (Or at least mine do. They’re done.)
- Asics last forever and ever.
- High-waisted jeans look funny on low-waisted people. Don’t even try them on.
- One can eat too much salad for dinner. The result is a week of chocolate overload. (Which has since ended, albeit not without struggle.)
- Ginger tea really does sooth the stomach. But too much before bedtime is not great idea.
- I still don’t like kale. But I will keep on trying. Same goes for quinoa. (They’re not awful or anything — maybe I just need to rethink how I prepare it.)
- It’s never to early to look longingly at your fall/winter clothing — the clothes are getting lonely in storage and really want to come home.
what are chucks?
Converse All Stars Sneakers are also called Chucks. Chuck Taylor, a basketball player and shoe salesman for Converse, improved the shoe’s design and became the product’s spokesperson in the 1920s. They look nice but don’t wear well in my experience.