Okay, Iceland makes sense — it’s a natural wonderland. Who wouldn’t want to bathe in hot springs or stroll down the streets of Reykjavik?
Yes, Milwaukee…here are just a few examples:
- The Iron Horse Hotel — named 2011 and 2010 Boutique Hotel of the Year by the BLLA and recognized by CondÃ© Nast Traveler for their 2011 Top 100 Gold List — has all the style and service found at a NY or LA boutique hotel, delivered with famous Midwestern friendliness â€” of course, I want to go.
- The Milwaukee Art Museum not just for the art, but to see the Quadracci Pavilion.
- The Harley-Davidson Museum.
- Lake Park — designed by Frederick Law Olmsted.
- The Historic Third Ward.
- Lynden Sculpture Garden.
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church — designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Milwaukee Architecture….
Plus, the beautiful waterfront!