I’m not going to play blog tag since I don’t belong to a blogging community and because I’m lazy. But I’m fresh out of fun things to write about at the moment so here are 5 things most people don’t know about me…
- I’m a published poet.
- I have 33 pairs of shoes and boots. (This is perhaps not such a secret.)
- If I did not become a PR maven I might have become a teacher or an HR person and I think I would’ve enjoyed either. I would never have been a journalist even though that’s what I studied in school. I prefer to make things up and also, as noted above, I’m a bit lazy and journalists are always running around. I also think I might have enjoyed being a furniture or interior designer. Actually, I would just like to retire by 40.
- I have never committed a crime. Not even childhood shoplifting.
- I’m a good ice-skater.Oh this is fun….more…more…(I imagine, you, my 3 readers thinking this right now…)
- English is my second language. I was quite confused on my first day of Junior Kindergarten.
- I can sleep up to 16 hours at a time.
- I’m very impatient and get frustrated very easily â€” especially with technology. I’m quite handy on a computer but I hate the $%^&*&@ photocopier and its stupid need to have its paper drawers constantly adjusted. I also hate fax machines and those Cerlox binding devices.
- I have been whitewater rafting two times and I have also climbed a fell in England. I have also been on a donkey.
- I’m liberal-minded. (Note: ethics score. I’m not sure what I answered to get 0% Conservative in that department but I’m not surprised.)
Your Political Profile: Overall: 20% Conservative, 80% Liberal Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Oh, and my favourite foods are sushi and sashimi and I don’t really like pizza that much. I also don’t say “okay to Swiss Chalet”. I’ve tasted it more than once and I won’t love it foreverâ„¢. I do like Harvey’s and McDonald’s though.