Apparently, CSIS is on a hiring blitz. Good thing I’m not getting a little bored of PR â€” I’d make a fantastic Intelligence Officer. This actually was something I considered when I was in university but my hearing issues (and lack of any ability to move quickly over even the easiest terrain) thwarted this dream.
But I really do wonder about the outfits they have to wear. The woman on this website looks like she’s right out of a Reitman’s ad — or else she raided Mary Richards’ closet.
Highlights of my weekend include:
- Not finding anything to add to my closet at Winners. (I’ve found nothing exciting there in weeks).
- Attending the graduate exhibition at OCAD (and deciding that it’s probably too late to go back to school).
- Vacuuming. (Nothing to add there, it was just time).
- Getting my hair done. (I’m pleased with the result).
- Purchasing yet another product to combat my crepey eylelids. (I fear there is no magic potion).