Top ten things that made me happy today:
- I wrote something than didn’t sound like ass.
- No one at work made me cry.
- Nothing better than a mid-afternoon cantaloupe snack.
- Two cups of tea in my now almost tidy office.
- No one called me with a problem I couldn’t solve.
- I managed to extricate myseld from two boring conversations.
- The bathrooms were surprisingly clean today.
- Such a nice (albeit chilly) walk home with my boyfriend Jesse Thorn.
- Sushi for dinner.
- Candy for dessert.
I’m so easy to please. The booze helps.
Hey, I love your blog – you are very funny Christine (as usual)!