Re: Only 1235 days to go.
There are now 365 days left on the timer.
Not that I’m worried or anything. I inspected myself very closely this morning and everything still looks the same. Well, in my 15x magnifying mirror, I did notice a few new things but my sense is that they’re still invisible to the naked eye. No one looks that closely at my eyelids on a day-to-day-basis and so my â€œupper-eyelid witheringâ€ is something I can keep to myself. I’m okay with it, really â€” I don’t expect my ass to fall at any moment and I still have all my teeth.
I’m also not one to obsess about all the things I must accomplish before a certain age. There’s actually not that much I really want to do.
- I have no interest in skydiving….
- …or parasailing…or hang gliding…
- …or anything that involves a harness and heights.
- I don’t think my life will be incomplete if I don’t see the pyramids.
- Nor am I worried that I will die an unfulfilled and unpublished poet. (Actually, I am a published poet but I don’t brag about it muchâ€” it was almost 20 years ago and the few poems I squeezed out, frankly sucked like only something created by a post-pubescent in the era of WHAM! could.)
Okay, maybe there are a few things I’d like to do. But I don’t have a big list on my fridge or anything….I’m of the mind that life is short so I try to do the things I want as they pop into my head…which could explain why I have plans to take up internet fraud to fund my eyebrow lift at a (very safe, so don’t worry) medical tourist outfit in Singapore.
One can save much baht in Thailand versus the Sing $.
Good point. Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok looks like just the outfit for my medical tourism needs.
You are super helpful and super nice while being helpful.