Skip to content
- I am a master of small talk.
- I keep a tidy home.
- I can appear to be listening even when I’m not.
- I return emails promptly.
- I don’t bore friends with my holiday pictures.
- I’ll eat anything served at a dinner party â€” even if I don’t like it.
- I’m usually on time.
- I’m polite
- I’m a good tipper.
- I will look at your holiday or baby pictures with interest.
- I give up my seat on the streetcar when appropriate.
- I usually thank the streetcar driver when I get off.
- I will compromise about where we go out for dinner.
- I floss regularly.
- I recycle.
- I am happy to proofread things at work.
- If I’m going to the shop, I’ll bring you back a cup of coffee.
- If you bring me a cup of coffee with too much sugar I won’t breathe a word.
- I’ll go to that alternative poetry reading taking place in a totally dark room in the basement of some bar in that rough-yet-arty area with you since you came to the lecture with me.
- I could be persuaded to look after your (small pet) if you are away (for a brief period).
- I’ll have brunch at the crack of dawn (9:30 am) since I really enjoy spending time with you.
- I won’t, however, help you move or paint your house.
Re: Item 7
Okay, but the rest are true.