I am not that easily annoyed. But some things drive me nuts. No, not regular things that drive most people nuts â€” that would be boring to read about. I am referring to the Unique List of Things that Christine Can Live Without (ULTCCLW).
- Dyson hand dryers. They work really well, that’s not my issue. It’s the noise. They’re loud and the sound (amplified by my hearing aids) is almost painful. I now run out the washrooms at work as fast as I can (after I wash my hands) to avoid ear trauma. My hands may be damp but my ears are happy.
- Automatic flushing toilets. The idea is sound but sometimes they flush themselves mid-business. I don’t have to explain the results â€” no doubt you can appreciate the irritation.
- Eye Drops. The application of. I hate trying to put drops in my eyes. I often miss and get drippy cheeks. Then it looks like I am sad, but I am not. I just have sore eyes â€” no one hurt my feelings.
- Winners. I am more often annoyed by the lack of anything interesting that fits than I am pleased with a neat new find. But I still go. I think there is a name for this condition.
- Hand washing “delicates” with the special soap that costs more money than it should given it’s weak soap. Not a fun way to spend an hour, but necessary when you enjoy nice things.
That’s all I got today. And I guess not that unique.
re: 4. I was trying to figure out how your comment applied to people who win, and then realized you talking about the store…
I like people who win! I also like shopping! My next post will be about things I like….thinking now.